Sunday, May 2, 2010

A belated February post...

I am THREE months behind on this blog.  Geez Louise, I don't know why I can't keep up!!

So here we go...

Here are the kids on Valentine's Day with their treats that I set out for them that morning.  We love holidays!  This was an early morning picture which is why they still have cute sleepy faces.

image

Seth dressed up as Henry Ford for the 3rd grade wax museum at school.  They had "buttons" (stickers) on their hands, and when you pushed it they began their speeches.  The library was filled with characters, and Seth did a great job!  We were very impressed with his memorization skills.

image

This is Kallie in her Valentine's program at school.  I was sitting right up front, and so she looked right at me and sang all of her songs to me.  Oh, it was so, so sweet.  Kallie absolutely loves being on stage.  She loves to sing and and perform.  And she loves doing special things for Mommy.  The second picture is from her party at school - she's showing me the Valentines she got from her friends.

image

image

Seth had a party too.  Here he is pretending to be excited about his Valentines.

image 

I know I've already blogged about the snow, but it really was incredible to have so much snow in Texas.  It was so much fun for the kids, but I can honestly say I would not want to live somewhere with a lot of snow.  What a mess!

image

 image

I got to go with Seth on his third grade field trip to the museum.  It was fun to see him with his friends. 

  image

That's it for February!

No comments: