Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Randomness from the last few months...

1) Because of this first picture, we now affectionately refer to Luke as 'The Butterphile'. I think you'll see why.

(And yes, Mommy enjoys her Starbucks.)

DSC_1570

Luke LOVES butter. He unwrapped all four sticks, took a few small bites out of each one, and then neatly stacked them back up in the fridge. My guess would be that after the first few bites he realized he didn't like butter as much as he thought. Oh, and he left the wrappers there too. He hasn't really gotten the "sneaky" thing down yet.

DSC_1571

2) The next picture has been banned from this blog before it was even posted. I have an awfully cute picture of Luke in a Cinderella dress playing with sticks in the backyard. Daddy said NO to that one. Luke does everything that Kallie does, including dressing up like princesses. It's a picture that may come in handy someday...

3) This was the really grumpy Easter Bunny from the mall. Well, maybe grumpy's not the word...he was just THERE. He didn't hug the kids, pat their heads, play with them...nothing. But then as we walked away the bunny's little helpers started holding fans up to all the holes in his costume, so I think the poor bunny was just hot. Sorry Mr. Bunny, I misjudged you.IMG_1460

Kallie and Luke loved him anyway. Mainly because he gave them these hats that they wore the rest of the day.

IMG_1462

4) This is the picture I took the night Seth lost his first front tooth. His eyes look a little swollen because he was upset with Daddy for wanting to "help" the tooth come out. But in the end he was all smiles!

DSC_1463

Since then, the other front tooth has decided to gravitate toward the center, so that now he looks sort of like "monotooth". I'm anxious for it to fall out so that I can take some really cute toothless pictures.

5) This is Seth dressed up as Peter from The Chronicles of Narnia for fairy tale day at school. Daddy made the costume the night before (as I headed out to worship practice and said, "Oh yeah, Seth needs his fairy tale costume for tomorrow, can you do that??) and did a really awesome job!

DSC_1491

Well that's enough randomness for tonight! Shane is asleep beside me, so I think that's my cue. This post ended up being a little short on Kallie randomness (which is sort of an irony), but I'll try to make up for that next time! Good night friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...I loved these pics! Especially the one of Luke clapping...or maybe the one of the kids with the Easter bunny...or maybe the one of Seth's tooth...and I can just see Luke eating the butter :) Oh...and...please e-mail me the pic of Luke in the Cinderalla dress; I promise I won't share it or let David put it on the big screen...) Love, Mom

Tami Muhlbauer said...

Great pictures! Shane did an awesome job on the costume. I would have hated to see what Mark would have made if I had left him with that task! And I really hope that one day I get to see the picture of Luke in the princess costume :)

Little Oak Table said...

The butter pictures are priceless!!!

Those Frappacino's are so yummy! Such a fun afternoon treat.