Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We have a graduate!

...a preschool graduate, that is! It really seems like just yesterday that we were at Seth's preschool graduation in the very same auditorium watching with a two-year-old and a brand new baby. And now it's Kallie's turn, and our baby is already three!

So here are a few pictures from Kallie's special day!

The kids sang a few songs before they received their diplomas. My favorite was "I Am A Promise." It's one that I always sing to my kids, and Kallie was so excited to get to perform it for us.

DSC_1839

Receiving her diploma from her teacher, Mrs. Teri...

DSC_1841

Here's the graduate with her proud mommy! The necklace she is wearing is one I gave her yesterday morning before the program. It's an emerald birthstone necklace that my mom and dad gave to me since my birthday is in May, and it just seemed appropriate for Kallie to get to wear it for her special graduation day in May! When we got home it went right back into my jewelry box for safe keeping until she's older.

DSC_1845

DSC_1852b

Here are her end-of-the-year pictures...

SCAN0001

SCAN0002

And then today was Kallie & Luke's last day of school! Summer is here! Hooray! I know lots of moms hate having to entertain their kids at home all summer, but I absolutely love having them home and having free time and unstructured days! We are already making lots of fun plans and counting down the days until Seth is out.

Here's Luke after school today saying goodbye to Mrs. Holly, bless her heart!!

DSC_1881

This was Kallie & Luke as we left the school this afternoon for the last time this year!

DSC_1884

And here they are with their friend Lillian...

DSC_1887

And this was yesterday after school when they got to swim for the first time.

DSC_1874

HOORAY FOR SUMMER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Made me cry...SO SWEET!!!!!!!!! And I think it was VERY appropriate to give Kallie your necklace! Can't wait to see you in a month!!!! Love, Mom