Sunday, July 19, 2009

VBS Fun & Crazy Luke!

Kallie and Luke went to VBS a few weeks ago and had so much fun! They both love every second of it and look forward to going each day. Seth, on the other hand, prefers to stay home with Mommy, which is just fine with me!

Here are a few pictures from the week ~

IMG_1750

I know I've said it many times before, but Kallie and Luke really are best friends. They love doing things together!

IMG_1741

I was planning on skipping the Thursday night program where they sing their songs for the parents because we have our worship team rehearsal on Thursday nights. Kallie was VERY disappointed, so I worked it out so that I could be there for the first 20 minutes and see her sing, and then some friends brought her home. She loved it!

IMG_1749

No comments: